Start out by preheating the oven to 350 degrees. Brown the ground beef then drain the grease. I used my Instant Pot for this step. If you don’t know what an Instant Pot is, read this: Which Instant Pot is best?
Basically, it’s amazing! haha!
* I absolutely love my Pioneer Woman Cooking Set
To make the tacoritos: add beef, sauce and cheese to a flour tortilla and roll up like a burrito. Place seam down in a baking dish.
Pour sauce over top and add cheese.
Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
Grandma Mary’s Tacoritos
A delicious recipe that has been in our family for generations!
-1 lb Ground Beef
-1 Onion chopped
-3 cans Cream of chicken soup
-3 cups Water or Chicken broth
-3-4 cloves Garlic minced
-1 tsp Oregano
-1 tsp Cumin
-1/2 tsp Salt
-1/2 tsp black pepper
-2 Tbsp Chili Powder
-1 Tsp Sage
-2 cups Shredded Cheese
- Brown the ground beef and drain, then add garlic, onion and chili powder.
- Make a sauce of the soup, water or chicken broth, sage, oregano and green chiles. Let the sauce simmer for 30 minutes.
- To make the tacoritos: add beef, sauce and cheese to a flour tortilla and roll up like a burrito. Place seam down in a baking dish.
- Pour sauce over top and add cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Serve with lettuce, tomatoes and sour cream.
Have you heard of the Instant Pot? Read this: Instant Pot 101: Tips, Tricks and Must-Have Accessories.
For more recipes, click here: Instant Pot Recipes
My name is Ashton, I am a full time self employed single mom. I am a mom of two amazing boys and enjoy spending all of time with them. I love cooking, baking and creating fun activities for my sons to experiment with. This blog will be full of food, recipes and all of our adventures. Enjoy!