Here’s what you’ll need:
Start out by mixing the flour, salt and baking powder together in a bowl.
Flatten and roll out each ball into small/medium circles.
What you’ll need:
Easy Homemade Tortillas
A simple homemade tortilla recipe.
-3 Cups All Purpose Flour
-1 tsp Baking Powder
-1 tsp Salt
-1/3 Cup Vegetable oil
-1 Cup warm water
- In a medium bowl, mix the flour, baking powder and salt. Add the water and oil and mix thoroughly.
- Knead dough for 2-3 minutes.
- Roll dough into small round balls.
- Flatten and roll out each ball into a small-medium circle with a rolling pin.
- Cook over low-medium heat for 1-2 minutes per side until done.
Feel free to share!
My name is Ashton, I am a full time self employed single mom. I am a mom of two amazing boys and enjoy spending all of time with them. I love cooking, baking and creating fun activities for my sons to experiment with. This blog will be full of food, recipes and all of our adventures. Enjoy!